Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fatter Albums

Adding more pages to the scrapbook albums (well, in theory, if I ever actually get around to printing and assembling that is).

Froggy Friday at The Lilypad again! This week the store is CRAMMED full of gorgeous new stuff! Must check it out. Must!

Layout #1: Using new goodies like Valorie Wibbens' Now I Know My ABC's Paper, Amy Wolff's Cardboard Puddle Jumpers, and Sahlin Studio's Modern Words: School Grades.
Photobucket
Just Meagan and some basic facts about her 1st grade experience.

Layout #2: Another Meagan layout - this time capturing the simple truth that makes our Meagan who she is... the girl says what she's thinking. All the time. For this layout I used the new Sass Mouth kit from The Tattered Pear.

Photobucket

Layout #3: Last layout to share with you today is my layout for this week's digi dare... to document adjectives - good and bad - that describe someone you love. Heaven knows there are about a million ways to describe Isaac. He is one-of-a-kind! For this layout I used some papers and alphas by Allison Pennington as well as a few other goodies.

Photobucket

(Full Credits for all layouts are listed in my gallery)


**********

No comments: