Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm feelin' fallish

Okay honestly, I TRIED to do a post the other day. I spent a solid 45 minutes only to find out that the photos were GIGANTICALLY HUGE and wouldn't fit. So I took the post down. I will have to do some photo editing before I can share those pics.

I can share a few layouts though... again. Seems that's about all I've got for you lately. But there WILL be more to come. And at least you have SOMETHING to look at, right?

So, the theme for my scrapping lately seems to be AUTUMN. Lots and lots of autumn.

Tractors:
These are actually a few of the pictures I attempted to upload yesterday. A few weekends ago we went to the 19th Century County Fair at Conner Prairie. It was a pretty gloomy day that threatened to rain, but the weather held out for us. We had a lot of fun. We checked out lots of the old tractors at the fair. Old. Old. And still in fantastic shape. Very cool.
Photobucket
journaling: ‘This year we went to Conner Prairie’s 19th Century County fair. There were food booths, egg launches, VERY old fashioned rides, and tractors, tractors, tractors! It was amazing that these very old machines were still in working order.’

(Click here to view full credits)

So Glad You're Here:
Layout #2 uses some old pictures. These are from 2009 I think. Meagan had a field trip to the apple orchard / pumpkin patch, and Grandma H. got to come along! Good memories (although it was FREEEEEEZING cold!)

Photobucket
Journaling: You loved that Grandma H. was able to come on your orchard field trip with us! I know she loved it too. The two of you are such good buddies.

(Click here to view full credits)

Apple Orchard Hay Ride:
Same field trip. We took a hay ride out to the apple orchard, and they dropped us off right by the trees where the kids were supposed to pick their apples.

Photobucket
You should be able to read the journaling on this one I think.

(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: