Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

My "Dumb" phone

It came today! It's charging now... when I get home from being Mom-Taxi I will put my smart phone away forever and move forward with my 'dumb' phone. I am SO excited!

As I was backing up my contacts in my 'smart' phone, I found that it has randomly deleted various phone numbers, and even some complete contacts. Phone numbers I used to have stored are there no more. *sigh* This thing has been the dumbest smart phone ever! Ever!

In other news, I went over to Pier 1 today and applied for a holiday sales position. I thought it would be fun to do something outside of the house for a bit. Until recently, I have not felt like working out of the house was what I should be doing, even though I contemplated it several times. So when this 'holiday sales' position first came to my awareness, I mentally sat it aside. But it kept popping back up. I've prayed about it. I have peace about trying it. If I don't get the job, I'm okay with that too. But I think this job could be a tool for us to reach a few of our goals, and to help me get engaged and meet people outside of my limited circle. So we'll see.

Now I'm off to pick up the kids and run to gymnastics, come home and make dinner, then run to football, then back to gymnastics to pick up, then home to supervise homework and showers and such. *sigh* Evenings are busy busy around here, but I do love every minute of it. I love where I am right now. Being a mom is the best. (Most of the time, *lol*).

**********

No comments: