Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rake, Jump, Repeat

I have a NEW COMPUTER!!! Yay! (insert happy dance here)

And so of course the first thing I had to do with it was make a layout! I have been on some SERIOUS Photoshop withdrawal.*lol* And it is a scrapbooking dream come true. For real. So fast. So pretty. So on my list of favorite things.

Here's layout #1 I did with my new beast... a few pics of Meg and one of her friends in Ohio raking up the leaves so they could jump in them. I've already scrapped quite a few of these pictures in this layout, so this new page will go along with the other one.... which is why there is ZERO for journaling on this page.

Photobucket

Some of the products I used on this layout are on sale today 50% off as part of The Lilypad's Something Old Something New (every Wednesday, new and older products of the designers' choice marked off for one day only... so be sure to mark you calendars for Wednesday's SOSN sale!). You can see a full list of credits here.

So now that I'm back to having a computer to work with, I'll try to get back in the swing of things with blogging. I have quite a few pictures on my camera waiting patiently to be downloaded and shared with the world!

**********

No comments: