Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

sports nuts

We are going sports nuts around here! We're coming up on the end of the competitive season for gymnastics. Sebastian has a meet this weekend, and then we only have their State meets in March to contend with. I can see the light!!

Today I registered Isaac for lacrosse. I guess the season will be starting up just as gymnastics is winding down. And if that wasn't enough to add into the mix, Meagan is giving me pouty lips and puppy dog eyes, BEGGING me to let her play softball. Some of her friends at school are softball players, and she wants to see what it's all about. I get that. I talked to someone with the program this morning, and she said they usually have practice one day a week and games on Saturday. So maybe it could work, even with her gymnastics schedule. But there's no way to know for sure until we pay the registration fee and she gets put on a team. Hmmm... So we'll have to make a decision on that... registration ends Feb. 28th.

And speaking of sports, I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to scrapping my sports photos. I did one layout this week, and it happens to be of Isaac playing football. Here ya go...
Photobucket
journaling: the concept of getting low for blocking and tackling was tough to get at first, but once you got the hang of it, you loved it! tackling & blocking drills against coaches and teammates became highlights of practices. it was great o see you having so much fun!

(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: