Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girly Layouts



I have 2 new layouts of Meagan to post. Funny, both of them have pictures of her taken while we were rollin' down the road. I didn't do that on purpose... I just noticed it afterward.


This first layout was made using a new kit by Purple Colourz, as well as a few things from other kits - all available at Funky Playground. I did this layout for a challenge, the concept being to do a non-12x12 layout on a bright white background, so that when it's viewed, it looks like something other than 12x12. Interesting... I had not done anything like that before, but I kind of like the way it turned out. I just might try that again some time.

The journaling reads: *Pink Pink Pink EVERYTHING! *dresses & skirts every day *make up and polished nails *fancy shoes in every style & color *matching accessories and jewelry ~So Girly


This second layout was also made using FPD goodies... this time mostly a new kit by Miss Tiina called Cassidy. Very 80's retro! I love it!

The journaling is just some of the funny conversations Meagan and I have had in the van - like the one about wanting a baby sister so she could get a bunk bed, or the one where she called her Leapster a hamster. She is just such a character! I love our talks!



No comments: