Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Playing Catch-up

I've gotten a few layouts done over the past few days that I haven't had a chance to post yet...

The first one I did using Krystal Hartley's kit, Study Hall. These pictures are from this past winter session of story hour at the library. It was mid-February, and they were making a penguine craft. Very cute! The only bad thing was that they used goldfish crackers, and she kept wanting to eat them off of her picture! LOL!
The second is another layout of Meagan - these pictures are from her tea party with Julia this past February. As you can clearly see, it was a PRINCESS party. They were definitely happy to play the part! Girls can be so girly!

Last one for tonight... this one is from our trip to Gun Lake a few weekends ago. I had a bunch of pics of Isaac, and a great photo collage by Pink Ellie. I figured they would go well together! Worked out pretty good I think. Anyway, I'm just so taken by these pictures of him. It's so hard to believe he's getting so big! He looks so grown up in some of these! I think because he is the same size as Sebastian, sometimes I forget he is only six. He's still my little boy, though! Such a sweetheart!

No comments: