Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

love

I have always adored these pictures of Sebastian and Meagan right after she was born. He has, right from the start, been so loving and affectionate toward her. Even now, very rarely can she do anything wrong in his eyes.


I tried once a while ago to scrap these photos with paper supplies. It was okay, but I wasn't thrilled with the results. When I saw this new kit, Blessed, by Sahlin Studio, I thought of these again right away, and thought I'd given them another try. I definitely like the results of the digital attempt better than the paper one.

Journaling: From the moment Sebastian laid eyes on Meagan, he was captivated. He spent every waking moment pouring out his attention on her - snuggling her, talking to her, sharing his toys with her, or just watching her be. Their relationship is sweet.

No comments: