Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Plan for Today

Well, so far, we have picked up the upstairs, stripped and remade kids' beds, cleaned up the living room, and done a few loads of laundry. I think while lunch is going, I might run the vacuum. Our last bit of cleaning for today will be to clean out the van after lunch - meaning just take out the toys and the trash that don't belong - before we get ready to leave for an afternoon of school clothes shopping! The kids are excited about the prospect of fresh new clothes, and new backpacks. I think we may wait until a little closer to school time to do shoes, unless I find a really good deal today. They have a tendency to basically destroy footwear!

So that's the plan for the day. Have a somewhat cleaned-up house, a non-trashed van, and get new stuff for school. I like it!

No comments: