Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Owe You

So.... I owe you some updates! WE HAVE A HOUSE!

Last weekend we went back down to Ohio for one last round of house shopping. We went through 10 houses in 3 1/2 hours. Seriously. TEN. *lol*

Anyway, when all was said and done, we narrowed our selections down to just a few that we were really considering, we set a game plan as far as max price / monthly payment, etc, and then we made an offer. The first offer we made was significantly less than the asking price, but we figured it couldn't hurt to try. All in all, we ended up with an accepted offer that was only a little above our original offer! I was floored! So, we ended up with our first choice in house for a really good price! Waaahoooo! How awesome is God?!

So, we are in the process of getting the inspections done, getting the financing squared away, and all the boring grown-up stuff that comes along with buying a house. I can't wait until we get to the FUN stuff, like painting and decorating and moving in!!

Still no bites on our current house... still praying and expecting something good to happen there. It will all work out in the end.

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

Hey! I'm sure I've missed something along the way...which means I really need to catch up on your blog but what part of Ohio are you moving back to?? Congratuations!!!!