Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Memory Lane Monday

My good buddy Krista Sahlin (aka Sahlin Studio) has something new going on, and it starts today. I love the idea... take a new look at an older kit. It's SO easy to bury a kit on the hard drive somewhere and forget it's even there! I'm sure I have more unused kits stashed away than I would like to admit. Anyway, this month she is featuring her kit, So This is Love. The idea is to dig that kit out of the stash (or snag it from her shop, or just grab the freebie that goes along with it), make a layout, and get a memory documented properly. At the end of the month, she'll choose a winner and give away $10 to her store. If your interested in knowing more about it, you can find all the details here on her blog.


I had never used this kit before, and I wanted to play along. So I dug out a photo of Sebastian and Lucas from WAAAAYYY back in the day (can you believe this was taken almost 9 years ago!!). Such a sweet photo, really (although I must say, digital cameras have come a LONG way since then... the photo was tiny on its max size. Oh well, work with whacha got, right?).


Anyway, I love Krista's idea. For my own self, I'm thinking I may try to do this a bit more often... pull out those kits that have been tucked away just waiting to be put to good use. I'll be sure to pass the results along as I get them done. :)

No comments: