Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

There's no Crying in Baseball

Oh my goodness, the other day Meagan was on a roll with the crying and whining! Truly everything she said came out in the form of a whiny whimper. Aaaaah! Finally, it came to the point where I said something really simple to her and was met with a fake cry response. So I looked at her and said, "What's wrong? Why are you crying? There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball." Apparently I caught her totally off-guard by this. She stopped mid-word, looked at me with the most confused look on her face..... at this point, she had, momentarily stopped crying, and I thought maybe she was going to regroup and return to her normal non-whiny ways... and then she started crying again and said, "Mommy, this doesn't have anything to do with baseball!!" Poor kid! (It was an early bedtime night, FYI).

No comments: