Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where did it go?

Yesterday, Isaac made an interesting discovery. Actually, Sebastian made it for him. We were driving home, when I heard Sebastian say, "Hey Isaac, your tooth is gone!" I looked in the rear-view mirror in time to see Isaac stick his finger in his mouth and feel for the tooth that has been loose for a few weeks now. He looked a bit surprised to find that no tooth was there. "Hey Mom!! I lost my tooth!! I don't even know where it went!"

I'm not really sure HOW you lose a tooth without realizing it. I can't help but wonder if it fell OUT or if he swallowed it. LOL! Oh well. See, I KNEW my short-cut would come in handy. Now I have already established precedent for giving kids $$ for teeth and skipping the whole tooth fairy thing. Just think, if I would have never done that, Isaac would have been all worked up because he didn't have a tooth to leave for the tooth fairy! Instead, I just simply said, "No worries Buddy. I'll give you a dollar when we get home." He was perfectly fine with that. :)

No comments: