Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Search Begins

Today was our first day of house hunting. Originally, I was planning on taking the kids down with me and spending the day with them and our realtor going through houses. Then, the plan progressed a bit, as my mom was able to take a vacation day to come with us. Well, Wednesday evening on our way home from gymnastics, our van started doing really bad nearly-stalling things, so Lucas came home a day early to fix it... so then HE got to come with us too! It was great to have so many people to keep me company and to be extra eyes for all the looking we did.

We went through seven or eight houses today. Two of them we liked. We are trying to arrange to go back on Sunday to go back through those two and to look at a third that we couldn't get to today. We're praying that we'll be able to find one that we like and that falls in the price range we are looking for. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: