Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorate

Took these pictures last night while we were putting up the tree. We didn't get quite finished, but we got through one big box of ornaments. I may work on a few more while the kids are at school (you know, the really breakable ones that need to go up high where they can't reach), and then let them finish up tonight after dinner.

It was funny, this morning Sebastian looked at the tree and said, "Mom I just noticed that we only decorated at the bottom. The top hardly has any ornaments." I just had to smile.


Journaling: "I've always been a perfectionist when it comes to the tree, so it's always been a bit hard for me to just let the kids have at it with the ornaments. But this year I realized it doesn't matter how the tree looks. It's the memories that matter, so I let the kids put the ornaments on. Wherever they wanted."

(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: