Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ninja

Yes, I know it's past Thanksgiving, and we are on our way to Christmas, but I am still scrapping Halloween pictures. So bear with me.

These pictures make me a little bit sad. When I look at them, I see a boy who is growing up so quickly; who seemed to only sort of enjoy himself at trick-or-treat; who seemed to be torn between having fun and growing up. He did trick-or-treat. And I think he still will next year. But I'm not sure how many more years we have before he is 'too old.' *sigh* Enough with this growing up business. It's hard on a Momma.


Journaling: "This year there was never any question. From the very beginning you knew you wanted to be a ninja. Maybe it was the all-black costume. Or maybe the mask. Maybe it was just the idea of being a quiet, skilled, silent warrior. You are growing up quickly. Before we know it, you will be 'too old' for trick-or-treating. But for now, for this year, you had fun."

(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: