Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Football Watching Buddies

I've been in a bit of a funk lately.... thus, my lack of blogging. I can't really put my finger on the reason for the funk. Just a funk. I can't think of any stories to tell really. There's been plenty going on I guess. We had parent-teacher conferences last week. The kids are all doing fairly well. A few things to work on for each of them. All-in-all doing well.

I got a bit of Christmas shopping done yesterday while the kids were in school. That was fun. Maybe a little retail therapy for my funk. I got the big items purchased for the kids, and a few other things as well. Um... I have lots of laundry to take care of. And clothes to purge from closets. And Halloween decorations (now laying in the middle of the floor in our front room) to put away. Lots of ordinary, everyday stuff to take care of.

I did sit down last night and scrap a little. Lucas and Meagan watching a Notre Dame game together (back in September some time).

Journaling: 'She SHOULD have been going to bed. But she came down in her sweet little nightgown with her sweet little face and asked her Daddy if she could sit with him and watch the game. Well, what daddy can say NO to that? She hung in there for a while, but in the end, Daddy got a sleepy, snuggly football buddy.'

(Click here to view full credits.)

No comments: