Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

***

Still pretty quiet around here. We've just been living life. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I have accomplished quite a bit of Christmas shopping for the kids. I have NOT accomplished completing the year-in-review albums I usually do for Christmas gifts. *sigh* I never got last year's done either... they are harder than you think!!

*****

We have officially finished ALL of the painting in our house. Lucas busted out the extension ladder today, and we finished off the trim around the high ceilings above the stairs. No more painting! We might actually be able to just sit and enjoy our house for a bit. With no ugly colors in it.

*****

Meagan has had a crazy cough going on for the past 3 or 4 weeks now. It just doesn't seem to want to go away. But no fever or anything else, so we just have to let it run its course. Blah.

Now Lucas is also feeling quite under the weather too. Big bummer.

*****

Oh, and I forgot to tell you... Meagan has finally gotten her own DS! Our deal was that she had to get out of pull-ups and stay dry at night. And she has done it! No more pull-up purchases for me! Woot! She has had a hand-full of accidents, but for the most part has been dry dry dry! I love it! She is so proud of herself for it too!

*****

I'm off to get ready for bed and just chill for the rest of the evening. I'm pretty tired too and have no interest in sharing in the sickies that have been flying around here.

No comments: