Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bingo's and Short Hair

Two new layouts to share with you. Although I didn't find much free time for scrapping this week, I was able to accomplish a little.

The first is a layout I've had in my mind for a while. Every time I'm in the van with the kids and hear "BINGO" I think of doing a layout to document this funny little game they play. Finally, I got around to it.

"In 2010, our neighbor Blayne taught the kids that yellow cars are called Bingo's. Kind of like slug bugs, but any yellow car will do."

(Click here to view full credits.)

And for layout 2... This week Jacque Larsen and Pamela Donnis released an adorable kit that was hair-cut themed. I decided to take full advantage of it, and do a page about Meagan's hair cut back in December. "Sick & tired of tangled hair, Meagan made a bold decision to get her hair all cut off. At first she wasn't all that sure about the idea, but by the time we got to the salon, she looked at me and said, "Mom I want it SHORT." When I asked her how short, she gestured way up above her ears. We found a happy middle ground, and when it was all done, she had short, untangled hair, and she looked CUTE."

(Click here to view full credits.)

**********

No comments: