Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reality Hits

Well so far today I have had conversations with the seller, our buying agent, our lender, our relocation agent, the moving company, and the kids' new school district. I am all phone called out, and I am beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed with emotion. Mostly I get choked up when I think about registering the kids in a new school and notifying their current school of their last day. That's tough to think about because their teachers have been so wonderful to work with this year. *sigh*

So, financing is rolling. We've locked in our rate, we've got the application coming to us to finalize and all that jazz. I am working on signing and initialling and blah blah blah all the purchase documents. And I've contacted the moving company to get us packed and moved the week of closing. Apparently we don't need to register the kids for school until the week before they start, so that will be put on hold for now.

At this point, I think I've made all the phone calls I needed to make today. I think I'm going to take a phone break, and maybe fold some laundry instead (how's that for a break?! *lol*)

**********

No comments: