Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On Again, Off Again

Well, we listed our house on Monday. Yesterday our agent notified me that someone had scheduled a showing for today. Wow. How encouraging to have a showing in the first week of being on the market! What a vast difference from our home-sale attempt in Michigan! Big sigh of relief to hear that at least there is interest. Yay!

Today our agent called and said they had to cancel for today. BUT, the have rescheduled for Saturday in the early afternoon. No worries there. That gives me a little extra time to get some finishing touches done (like replacing the K-Mart kids in the frames... I have the pictures ordered and will be going to pick them up this afternoon.... my mother-in-law will be so proud of me!!)

So I figured I will go ahead and finish preparing the house as though we are still showing it tonight. That way I know everything is done and ready and all I will (in theory) have to do for this weekend is surface clean-up stuff (fingers crossed... hard to tell with three kids really). Plus, that way it's ready just in case someone else should want to come see it!

Back to cleaning I go.......

**********

No comments: