Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Five

Five layouts to share, that is. I know, it's not the birthday pictures you've been waiting for. But it's what I have time for at the moment. See, Meagan and I discovered a great park yesterday, so today we packed a picnic lunch and headed over there again for a little while. And now I've got to start dinner so that it's ready early enough for the kids to eat a little bit before gymnastics tonight. So I just don't have time for photo editing and all that mumbo jumbo. The birthday pictures are gonna have to wait.

In the mean time...

Concentrate
Photobucket
"When it comes to Legos this kid is all about it. When he gets started on a new kit, he goes and goes until it's done. I love to watch him work. His face is so full of concentration."
(Click here to view full credits)

Tale of Two Toads
Photobucket
"Between the kids & Shane, they caught 2 toads - a big one & a little one. They put them in the bug barn and took them to the park. After playing with them for a bit, they took them to the creek and set them free.
They named the toads Dow Dow & Bee Bee. It was a tough choice to let them go."
(Click here to view full credits)

I. Am. AWESOME!
Photobucket
"I. Am. AWESOME! This bike riding stuff is so easy! I don't see what the big deal is!!"
(Click here to view full credits)

Dandelion Picking
Photobucket
(Click here to view full credits)

Room to Fly
Photobucket
"At Haleigh's birthday party, you caught a butterfly in your hand. You were so enchanted with it - how delicate and beautiful it was. You finally decided to put it on a flower to set it free. i was proud of you for making the decision. It's hard to let go of what we love."
(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: