Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Retirement Sale!!

I about fell out of my chair when I got the email from The Lilypad that over 200 items are going to be retired from the shop! 200 items! Of course I went straight to the shop to see what would be leaving... forever. :( So sad to see so many of my favorites go! There were SOOO many items that I've been PLANNING to use but just hadn't gotten around to yet. Grabbed them FOR SURE before they're gone!

So I wanted to pass the same chance along to you. This is an incredible sale... really! Some amazing products - some everyday stuff, some Christmas, some Halloween, and some FABULOUS alphas and papers! *sigh* I LOVE alphas and papers. love.

Be sure to check it out. Good luck narrowing down your purchase! I know I had a hard time!!

Photobucket

(Image is linked straight to the retirement shop.)

**********

No comments: