Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wibbit Wednesday & Layout Sharing

Today is Wibbit Wednesday at TLP! Which means lots of great stuff for either $1.00 or 50% off. Just a reminder!!
*****

Recently I became a new member of two different creative teams! I am now creating for Allison Pennington and Two Peas in a Bucket Digital! I am super excited about being a part of both of these teams, along with my long-standing CT positions for The Lilypad, Sahlin Studio, and Fizzy Pop. I am one lucky girl!

But all of these teams have had me pretty busy with layouts lately. There's lots going on around the digital community, especially with new releases and the upcoming National Scrapbooking Day (yes, there really is such a thing *lol*).

I thought I'd share some of the layouts I've been doing this week.

Dear Miss Vera
Photobucket

(Click here to view full credits)
*****

{re} paint (featured on Log Your Memory Story Board)
Photobucket
Journaling: "The whole house needed to be repainted, but the living room was quite an interesting challenge. We thought about hiring someone to do it, but we ended up painting it ourselves. 20-foot ceilings are fun to paint!!

(Click here to view full credits)
*****

3-2-1 Launch
Photobucket
Journaling: "It's so great having Daddy home with us finally! He does fun things like dig out old rockets and launch them in the field behind our house. You all 3 loved the time playing with Dad and enjoying the fresh air. Great day!"

(Click here to view full credits)
**********

No comments: