Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 More Challenge Layouts

Well yesterday I felt like poo... so not much got done except a lot of sitting around. I rented Tangled 'on demand' and we ordered a pizza for dinner (yes, I know, after I just talked about our plan for not eating out... I really felt dumpy and wanted no part of cooking), and I sat around with my computer doing layouts. That pretty much sums up my day.

My first layout is for the Scraplift Challenge at TLP. I lifted a beautiful page by this month's featured scrapper, Julie (aka mrs2a50). Very inspirational gallery!! Here's my final result:
Photobucket
Journaling: Today she is a princess in a raspberry gown.
(Click here to view full credits).

My second layout is for the Product Challenge at TLP - this month's challenge is to use a bold patterned paper for the background. I LOVE bold patterns, so this was a fun and easy one for me! Also, as a side note, I used a template by Sahlin Studio that you can snag on her blog... she's starting up a new template challenge on her blog, so be sure to check it out!
Photobucket
Journaling: It was hard to stay entertained while we were waiting for everything to be unpacked, but Meagan did her best by playing in the boxes. She made big ships and pretended to set sail. 3/27/11

(Click here to view full credits).

**********

No comments: