Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Good Stuff

So this is shapinig up to be a relatively 'normal' sort of day. But it's been sprinkled with the good stuff of life.

I thought it might be worth a quick post.

* I found a new photo and layout printing place to try. Only $1 for a 12x12 page! Sa-weet! Hoping it works out well... but I'm excited!

* Meagan and I took a trip to Hobby Lobby this afternoon after school. I have some project ideas up my sleeve... but I can't tell right now... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Now I just have to get moving so I can get them done in time... I'm working on a schedule here folks!

* MY RUG CAME! I didn't tell you about this, but I ordered a new area rug for my dining room... from Kohl's... and they shipped it right away... to our house in Michigan... where we lived 2 houses ago. Not helpful. So they did the most complicated mumbo jumbo ever, but lo and behold, it was on our front step when we got home from Hobby Lobby!

* My brother called me today and told me he and his wife are expecting baby #3!! A boy this time! I'm SO happy for them! And excited to meet their new itty bitty! July-ish is the timing their doctor gave them... that's right around the corner!

This is the good stuff that brightens an otherwise very normal day. Love it.

**********

No comments: