Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gnomeo

Last month I had about ZERO free time to play along with the challenges at TLP, but this month I think I should be able to at least get to a few of the challenges. If you're interested, come and play along! Everyone who plays gets a coupon to use in the store - the more challenges you complete, the better the coupon!! This is for the template challenge... Journaling: "This particular afternoon is on of my favorite memories of the early 2011 year. It was a Saturday afternoon, and someone was coming to look at our house. The kids and I headed out for an afternoon date - first lunch at McDonalds, and then to the theater to watch Gnomeo and Juliet. They loved it! I loved it less, but I treasure the memory."

(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: