Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

This Stuff... Digi Dare # 222

My layout for this week's dare...
My Journaling reads:

- Toothpaste blobs on the sink - is it SO HARD to splash some water up on them and rinse them down?

- "One Uppers" - WHY can't you just listen to what I have to say without feeling like you have to top it?

- People who always need to be recognized for every little thing they do - I mean, I GET the value of praise and positive affirmation, but good for you if you took out the trash. You and millions of others.

- Clutter - drives me crazy. Truly. I don't know what kind of OCD issue I have, but when things are not in their proper places, it just gets under my skin. Unfortunately, my kids are experts at making cluttery messes... this is the source of a good chunk of my daily stress.


* Although daily life is full of stuff that drives me crazy, I have to remember that (1) I am responsible for the way I respond to those annoying bits of life, and (2) regardless of how many dumb things pile up on me in a day's time, I am extremely blessed.

**********

No comments: