Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Twice as Nice

Yesterday I had the distinct pleasure of going to see Isaac's (second) Spring music show... twice. See, our communication wires got crossed - or maybe unplugged altogether - which is no big deal - except that I went to the afternoon show because I thought I wouldn't be able to go to the evening show - but then I GOT to go to the evening show anyway. Which means I got to see the 2nd and 3rd grade students do TWO hour-plus performances about being invaded by aliens and then blasting off to another planet.

And this double header was in addition to the fact that I already sat through a Spring music concert for his class in Ohio... and one for Meagan... and one for Sebastian. So I have now had the joy of partaking in FIVE lovely music shows. Five. Oh the joys of motherhood!

It seemed he was almost as thrilled with the doubling up on Spring programs as I was. He was none-to-disappointed for it to be over. He told me he was tired of hearing people singing. He just wanted some quiet for a while.

I can't say I blame him.

**********

No comments: