Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Layouts

Two layouts to share with you from today's Froggy Friday releases... All new products are 20% off through the weekend.

Swab the Deck
Remember the pics of the kids out spraying down the deck... and each other? *lol*
Photobucket
Journaling: "I sent the kids outside with a job to do... spray the deck off. I guess it's safe to say they did exactly what I asked them to do. But the deck most certainly was not the only thing to get wet. I stopped cleaning in the kitchen and grabbed my camera. I just couldn't pass up such a priceless moment - I love the way they were laughing and playing together."

(Click here to view full credits)

Lookin' Good
Photobucket
Journaling: 'A shopping spree for shades at Meijer ended in Meagan dancing through the isles of the store wearing the pair she picked.'

(Click here to view full credits)


**********

No comments: