Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

1971

I've spent the day feeling rather icky, and I've tried to do as little as possible (for totally different reasons than this weekend unfortunately). The one thing I did get done (with Lucas' help) is taking the van in to get a transmission repair. Bummer. But it appears as though it is going to turn out much better than we had originally anticipated...about $2,000 better!! Very thankful for that. Still more money than I would choose to hand over to someone else, and still quite inconvenient, but not so bad in the grand scheme of things.

Other than lying on the couch and chilling, I did manage to get another quick page done for Grandma's album. This one is pretty self-explanatory - Grandpa's birthday party, 1971. I used a template for the layout, so it came together pretty quickly. I had 5 pictures, and the template had 5 picture spots, so I went with it.


Credits


Anyway, I have been looking forward to bedtime since I woke up this morning, so I'm gonna go up and crash...think I can pay the kids to sleep in tomorrow???

No comments: