Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

2 Pages

I did 2 pages today! That's what happens when you turn me loose to scrap after over a week of down-time! I did a quick page for Grandma's book...another Christmas page, which was just as difficult for me as the first one. (Don't know why holidays are so difficult for me). The pictures, from the best I could tell, are all from 1967 Christmas.




The second page is of a game the boys made up one day back in April (see, the grass is still green and thick!). The game was called 'mission' - I think I might have blogged about it. ??? Anyway, I like how it turned out. Both pages have a pretty graphic feel - especially for me. I'm not usually a graphic-style scrapper. Ah, well, as long as it turns out okay, I don't care what style it is.


Journaling: You'd never know it from this picture, but the two of you, at this very moment, are deeply involved in a thrilling game of 'mission.' This spot in the grass, on the side of the hill, on the side of the house, is your 'thinking spot' where you collaborate, deciding what is to be the next great mission. Will it be 'run to the front porch then touch Mr. Clark's tree then jump off the slide' or will it be 'climb the first pine tree then touch the shed then crawl under the bench'? So many missions...The possibilities are endless, which must be why you've been at this game for hours.


No comments: