Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back to Normal

Well, when I went in at 7:00 this morning to wake Sebastian up, he was cool as could be...totally normal. No more fever. He chowed on breakfast, and even announced to me while he was eating that he is feeling all better now. Good...I was really hoping to get my hair cut today!

....which I did. I went at 11:30 this morning to get my hair cut. I've had SOOOOO many bad hair cut experiences, that I'm always a little hesitant to try somewhere new. But, I went anyway. I have had the worst hair for about a month now (long and straggly and stringy; bangs growing out - too long to leave down, too short to pull back; just plain gross!), so anything would have been an improvement. My hair is now much shorter than it was - which is probably a good thing - and it feels TONS healthier. I just have to get used to doing it (and washing much shorter hair, which is always a weird phenomenon). All you girls out there know what I'm talking about - that period of time somewhere between 2 days and 2 weeks when you learn how to do your new do so you look like yourself and not a complete stranger. Anyway, it turned out good, and I'm glad I didn't chicken out! (Hey, nothing could ever be as bad as my 'Darth Maul' hair! LOL!)

So anyway, life is back to normal - no more fever, no more crazy looking hair. Just Normal! That's a good start to the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing before you turn thirty you and Luke will have the same hair cut. LOL....

Rebecca H. said...

Yeah, but he could never look as good as me in it! LOL!