Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

4th of July Celebration


I did this layout last night for the latest digi-dare. The requirements were based on the date 8/24/07 (the date the dare was given): 8 of the same type of element (I used 8 star elements); 2 pictures; 4 words in the title; 0 journaling; 7 glittery elements (I know, there are 8 in this, but I used a stamped '4' on the one I submitted for the dare. I liked it better w/ the glittery 4, though, so when I print the page for my album, I'll print it like this.)

These pictures are from the 4th of July last year. Not much explanation needed, really. Sebastian is doing sparklers. Where are the pictures of Isaac??? He wouldn't come near them for ANYTHING! Actually, he did one (and I have 1 picture where you can see his hand and he's holding one), but it must have sparked him a little, because he didn't touch another one for the rest of the night.

Seems like the 4th is one of those holidays I'm pretty spuratic about photographic. I don't have ANY pictures from this year. We went to Lucas' boss' house for a lunch/dinner cookout, and just hung out. No fireworks, no parade, no sparklers. I know, pretty uneventful as far as pictures go, but it was a good time nontheless! The best picture years are years we go to Urbana - lots to photograph there!

No comments: