Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Redeemed

Just a quick post tonight.... I just wanted to say the kids redeemed themselves today. I was a little nervous to go to the grocery after Tuesday's Wal-Mart episode, but we went anyway. There were moments (aren't there always?), but all in all, they behaved like humans. I wasn't embarrassed - not even once - not even a little. They were actually pretty good, and quite helpful at times. Needless to say, I was relieved.

Let's see...other than that, not lots to report. We had a friend and his son (and their dog, which Lilly loved *with a hint of sarcasm*) over for dinner tonight. That's about it. The kids and Lucas are leaving me for the weekend. So, I'm hoping to maybe get a few scrapbook pages done. And maybe even SLEEP. Now that sounds like a plan! Speaking of sleep, I'm off.....good night!

No comments: