Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Change of Plans

Well, since I got my van back today (yea!) I was planning on heading to Grandma's house this evening with the kids. I was finishing packing (aka - throwing everything into a laundry basket) when Sebastian got up from his nap (unusual for him, but VERY needed today) and came into my room. I gave him a hug, and he was frying. So, I checked his temp - 102.7. Yikes. He was complaining that his stomach hurt and his throat hurt. It dropped a little with Motrin, but still wasn't completely gone. Not surprisingly, he didn't eat much at dinner, and he said he just wanted to take it easy tonight and maybe try driving in the morning. When that kid turns down a trip to Grandma's house, he's not feeling well. So, we got into PJ's early, and watched a movie together. I just finished tucking them in a few minutes ago - everyone crying because they wanted to watch another movie (or more like because they're all tired because they're still up at 9:30). His temp was down when I checked him before bed, and I'm hoping that a good night of sleep will help him out. Hopefully tomorrow will go as planned.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Weird. As I right this, Andrew is currently laying beside me on the couch burning up too - awake way too early from his nap. He also didn't eat hardly anything today. Some little bug must be going around. I hope he feels better soon.