Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Unproductive

Aaaaaahhh! I have 2 new pages done that I SOOOO want to share with you, but I can't... not yet anyway. I used new products by Genevieve, and they aren't being released until after the 31st. So as soon as I'm allowed to post, I will.

Well, with the house to myself, I've been taking some time to just chill. Other than straightening up and doing one load of laundry, I haven't done much of anything productive. Yesterday I went to Dairy Queen and got a blizzard, then I came home and scrapped until about 11:00. Then I went upstairs and watched 2 episodes of Dog Whisperer before crashing.

This morning I got up and went to a meeting at church, which was more like a sit-around-and-chat-athon. After that, I had lunch, paid Sebastian's soccer registration, and then went SHOPPING! I never really get to do that - at least not in an enjoyable way. It was nice to go with free hands and nothing but time. I got some good deals at Penny's - 50% off everything I bought. I also found some jeans that fit me really well, and I got shoes buy 1 get 1 half off. Garage sale money well spent! LOL! Tonight I had some really lazy-man's dinner (microwaved TGI Fridays in a box), and came downstairs to scrap some more. Now I'm going to go start a movie and watch that until it's over or I fall asleep - whichever comes first.

Maybe tomorrow will bring something more productive, but I'm not promising anything.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Unproductive... and heavenly! Good for you.