Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Night off

What a nice husband I have! Last night he bought dinner (Rally's just opened here in town - I hadn't had Rally's for a LONG time), he put away laundry, he did the dishwasher, and he swept the kitchen floor...and put the kids to bed (after which he crashed, since he was home sick yesterday, and all that work wore him out). And because he did all of that, I was able to talk to my mom on the phone for a while, make two mii's on wii (making mii's is my new addiction by the way), and then come down to the basement to scrapbook. (Wow, this post is making me sound like such a bad wife - LOL!) It was definitely relaxing to have the night off! Here's what I did with my time:


I guess the picture probably looks pretty familiar, since I just posted it yesterday! It's Sebastian playing in the snow on New Year's Day. I adore the look of pure joy on his face. He's such a cutie!

1 comment:

absolutartist1 said...

Terrific LO! Love all the layering!

Nights off are good. Mine are few and very far between. Have a great day!