Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Front-Yard Football

Another layout I finished today. I started it yesterday, but got stuck for a lack of football *stuff* to put on it. I found a really cute sports kit today though, and downloaded it so I could finish my page. I think my favorite thing about this page is the extraction of the boys' pictures set agains patterned papers and such. I just think it's fun looking, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.


Journaling:

I want to remember:

  • the sound of your laughter coming in through the window
  • the mix of determination and joy on your faces
  • Isaac's makeshift helmet (bike helmet)
  • the feel of a warm breeze and bare feet in the grass
  • the comedy of your play-by-play retelling of all of your adventures - not just on this particular day, but as a part of normal every-day life with the 2 of you.

No comments: