Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Overheard

TOUGH CLUB
While I was making dinner, I heard a thump from upstairs, immediately followed by a wailing cry from Isaac. He came rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen, with Sebastian close on his heels. Through sobs he said, "Mom...I...hurt...my...chiiiiiinnn." He had bright red and purple scrapes along the bottom of his chin, which Sebastian was quick to explain, was caused by tripping over Sebastian's foot and falling into the hamper. While I was getting out the Spider Man freezy pack, Lucas asked Isaac if he needed a hug. Isaac said, 'No, I'm being tough.'
"Yeah," said Sebastian. "Me and Isaac made a tough club."
Funny, Lucas and I had the exact same reaction at the same time...'Oh Great!'

DINNER PRAYER
We sat down to the table for dinner. I said, 'Let's pray,' and Meagan quickly chimed in with this prayer.
GOD IS GOOD.
GOD IS GOOD.
LET US TAKE A BITE OF FOOD.
AMEN!

No comments: