Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Meagan

Here's a layout I did last night after the kids went to bed. This is really funny, but you'll never guess what my inspiration was for this...a new pair of underwear! LOL! Last weekend, we came across a sale at Old Navy - tons of really cheap stuff marked down to $2 and $3 in some cases. Well, I found a few pj's and a new pair of pants. I also found a really cute pair of undies for $2. They're green, trimmed in a really cute ribbon - off-white with little pink flowers. Very cute. Well, as I was folding my laundry the other day, I took another look at them and thought, 'Hmmm. That color combination would make a great scrapbook page.' (Yes, I actually have thoughts like that...shh, don't tell anyone or they'll think I'm nuts!) So, last night was my first opportunity to do any scrapping. I put the layout together based on the color scheme I wanted to work with, and then went in search of a picture to use...a little backward, but it worked. I found this picture of Meagan from last Easter. (Obviously, it was much warmer last Easter than it was this year, seeing as she's sitting outside with no coat on!)



Journaling: Yes, that's a black eye. And yes, you still have a huge grin on your face. Not a care, you're just happy to be out in the fresh spring air. Happy to be at Grandma & Grandpa's. You're loving life.

No comments: