Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tea for Two

This morning after breakfast, Meagan sweet-talked me into setting up her Tinkerbell tent in the living room (which led to setting up Isaac's shark tent as well, so now our living room has been transformed into an indoor campground). She got some books & took them in to read. When she got tired of the books, she went on a search for something else new and exciting to do in her tent. What did she decide on, but her tea set.

I had a meeting this morning, so just as she was inviting me to tea, I was getting ready to leave. Big bummer, because every girl loves a good tea party. But, Lucas had just gotten home from work, and she seemed more than satisfied to invite Daddy in place of Mommy. So, as I was leaving, this was the site in our front room. Meagan in her Tink tent and Lucas on the ground, with his lower half hanging out of a pink and purple doorway, drinking invisible tea out of pink, blue, green and yellow teacups. How I wish I had my camera handy! I'm guessing that was Lucas's first tea party. I'm also guessing it won't be his last!

No comments: