Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Elemental Scraps

I am soooo excited! Last week, I got an email saying that an online digi scrapbook shop was holding a search for new creative team members (people who will use their products to make layouts, then post them around different sites to up the product awareness, etc.). After browsing through the store to see if the product styles seemed like something I would enjoy working with, I decided to submit an entry for a position on the team.

Yesterday they announced their new CT members, and they have invited me to be on their team! I can't tell you how pumped I am! The longer I browse through the shop, the more stuff I find that I like!! I can't wait to start playing!

Anyway, I also wanted to pass along some info, for my fellow digi-scrappers. Elemental Scraps is having a HUGE sale right now, and they have TONS of AWESOME kits and elements marked down to $1.00!!! That's a bargain (and totally my kind of scrapbook shopping! I hardly EVER buy stuff at full price!) So I thought I'd pass it along as an FYI, in case you have an extra buck or 2 to spend. I mean, some of these kits are regularly $6 or so, and they're selling for a dollar! (Can you tell I'm in heaven?!) Here are some of my fav's that are selling for $1:

S

o, anyway, here's the link if you're interested: http://www.elementalscraps.com/ There is a link at the top of their Shoppe page that says 9/10 dollar deals! Happy scrapping!

No comments: