Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I hope Dad doesn't pull my tooth out!

This morning, as I was helping Sebastian brush & floss, I noticed something that was a little out of place...an adult tooth has popped up BEHIND (not under, behind) one of his baby teeth in the front on the bottom. The baby tooth that's there is barely loose, but his adult tooth is definitely visible. Odd? Maybe?

Today when Sebastian came home from school, I asked him to let me check it out again. I wiggled his baby tooth to see how loose it was. Then, all of a sudden, something occurred to the poor child that obviously had not crossed his mind this morning. He clamped his hands over his mouth and said, "I hope Daddy doesn't pull my tooth out! I don't want him to know!"

**LOL** I couldn't help but laugh, thinking about the trauma that my poor husband went through as a child with regards to having a tooth pulled. :) It's still a sore subject for him! And now, he is presented with the opportunity to torture his own child in the same way he was tortured growing up! This is the beauty of parenting! :)

No comments: