Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flag Football

This week was Sebastian's first week of flag football practice. He is just so darn cute! He is far from being the biggest kid on his team (even though he's in 2nd grade, and he's on a team with both 1st & 2nd graders), but he is actually pretty good (although maybe I'm biased). He's pretty scrappy, and rather determined NOT to get his flags taken and to take everyone else's. He seems to be picking up everything his coaches have tried to teach the team so far. And I am pretty sure he likes it. Not a bad start to the season.

We have his schedule for games & practices, for those who have asked me for it. He has something every Monday & Wednesday for the next several weeks, always from 6:00 - 7:30. He has games this coming Monday and Wednesday, and also Wednesday of next week. If you need specific info, just let me know & I'll pass it along.

No comments: