Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wash the rain away

Yesterday when I picked Meagan up from preschool, it was raining a very solid, steady, cold rain. We got in the van, and headed for home, so we would be home before the boys got off the bus. On the way home, a few times Meagan complained that she couldn't see out her window because the rain was in the way (you know, it's not a clear view through rain drops running down the glass...LOL). So, about half way home, we were sitting at a light, and out of nowhere she says, 'Mommy, let's go to a car wash!' I told her we could just let the rain wash it off (not wanting to explain to a 3-year-old why you don't wash cars in the rain). Then I asked her why she wanted to go through the car wash. Her answer: "It will make the rain wash off my window so I can see."

No comments: