Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Battle of the Costumed Characters!

Yesterday after dinner, this was the scene in our yard...an all-out brawl of costumed characters. It started between Isaac the Pirate and Meagan the Giraffe. They were having a funny little sword fight in the front yard. It wasn't long before they were joined by Sebastian the Ghetto Superhero. He was a morphed Spiderman / Batman / Cowboy with baseball bats for weapons. I tried really hard not to laugh! Some day he will hate the fact that I have these pictures! And that they were posted on the Internet!


Anyway, they spent a good half-hour at least running around the yard sword/bat fighting with each other. It was quite entertaining. Another moment when I wished that I had a video tape that wasn't full, but I still haven't gotten any of those...gonna have to get on that since the first day of school is only a few days away!


No comments: