Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Meagan the medicine junky

My daughter is amazing. When she wants something, she can definitely do her best to find a way to get it. And medicine is no exception!

As I shared yesterday, Isaac is currently taking Benadryl for his bug bite/bee sting/whatever it is. Well, the Benadryl is bubble gum flavored, and it smells quite yummy. Meagan, being the general fan of medicine that she is (Motrin, Tylenol, antibiotics, whatever...she's not picky), has determined that, if logic prevails, she should be able to get the same kind of medicine her brother is getting as long as she has the same symptoms. So last night at bed time, in her sweetest, most pitiful voice, she came to me and said, "Momma, I have an itch" (insert dramatic face scratching here). "I think I need some medicine like my brother Isaac."

Nice try kid. Go to bed.

No comments: