Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Updated

For all of you who are concerned about Isaac, he is doing much much better. The swelling is almost completely gone, as is the redness & the heat. I can actually see the bite marks now - there are about 10 within a very small region - all single entry bites (so no spiders at least...spiders weird me out a bit). It looks like a combination of bee stings (or some sting) and mosquitoes. Mostly stings though. Not sure how he got so many stings in such a short time without coming in crying to me about it...??? Boys make no sense to me still!

Other than that, today was VERY uneventful...bordering on boring. I have been trying for almost 24 hours now (meaning I started yesterday at this time... not 24 hours without stopping) to do a scrapbook page, and it is just NOT working! I think I'm on my 4th version of it...aaaaahh! So every time we got a little down time, I came back to my computer to try again. I still haven't liked anything I've done. I've just not been feeling very creative lately...odd that it sort of comes and goes like that.

We did manage to get something accomplished today. We went to the school and registered Sebastian for flag football for this fall. How cute! He's in the Tiny Titans league - 1st & 2nd graders. Practice starts right after school starts, so early September. Not sure about the game schedule yet, but I will let you all know when I find out.

Alright, I'm calling it quits for tonight. I'm actually kinda tired of staring at my computer screen right now. Maybe some scrapbooking inspiration will come to me in the middle of the night! (Wish me luck!)

No comments: