Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Poor Baby Boy!

We went to a friend's house this weekend and hung out for the evening. The kids had a BLAST, since his back yard is a giant forest! However...I was not quick enough with the bug spray, and Isaac is now paying the price. He apparently reacts to whatever bit him the same way I react to bee stings.... LOTS of swelling, hotness, and itching. Poor boy.

I took pictures, but only the straight-on shot really showed up. Can you see along the right side of his face, from his brow down to his ear, and all the way across to his eye is swollen horribly. This morning he could hardly open his eye...he looked like he had been in a fight. And as the day wore on, a spot swelled up on the left side of his face close to his temple. Poor baby. I gave his some anti-histamine tonight, and I've been putting topical cream on for good measure. I hope it helps. It's breaking my heart!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sure stick the poor defenseless child out in the forest set yard and give him no back up this is mi ya know and we have MI AIR AND BUGS LOL
poor lil guy!